Joe Lord Farm
Property Link »
Map this Property »
482 Joe Lord Road
Corinth, VT 05039
Joe Lord Farm is an exquisite modern day re-creation of the bespoke Vermont country estate in idyllic historic town of Corinth which is one of the most photographed towns during New England's fall foliage season.
The classic 'Vermont Hill Farm' connotes end-of-the-road privacy with expansive mountain and farmland views, a private pond, historic barns, pastures and woodlands. Joe Lord Farm is the epitome of this classic Vermont historic real estate experience. The classic Cape Cod-style main residence features a heated in ground pool, native landscaping, a separate guest house, and numerous outbuildings. A few of the highlights include classic Cape style lines, magnificent vintage architectural details, a gourmet chef's kitchen and informal living space with a large Rumford wood burning fireplace, formal living and dining areas, and a spacious master suite.
More often than not, historic homes need tender love and care to restore back to their original glory while also adding modern conveniences and luxuries that discerning modern buyers expect. Joe Lord Farm is the "after" in the "This Old House" before and after show, and provides the perfect complement of old meets new in a storybook New England country property year-round.
Features And Amenities
- 132 acres in turnkey condition
- End-of-the-road location affords exceptional privacy
- Modern amenities combined with period details including wide plank pine floors, and plaster walls and ceilings
- Modern luxuries include radiant heating, a back-up generator, and a full alarm system
- Two bedroom, two-story adjacent guest house
- Professionally landscaped, irrigated grounds
- In-ground heated pool
- Outbuildings include the guest house, a four-bay garage, an equipment barn and an additional barn structure housing an office, workshop and run-in shed
Sq Ft: 3,500
Lot Size: 132 acres
Built in: 2004
Property Type: Single-family
Architectural Style: Colonial
Location Type: Mountain
Other Features & Amenities: