Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of the Find Everything Historic website, www.findeverythinghistoric.com (the "Site"), operated by Find Everything Historic, LLC ("The Company" or "Find Everything Historic") is governed by the terms and conditions of use ("Terms And Conditions Of Use") set forth below, as well as any applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations. By accessing the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms And Conditions Of Use. If you do not agree to these Terms And Conditions Of Use, please do not use the Site. Each time you use the Site, the current version of the Terms And Conditions Of Use will apply. Accordingly, when you use the Site, you should check the date of the Terms And Conditions Of Use (which appears at the top of this document) and review any changes since the last version.
Please exit this site now if you do not accept these Terms.
1. Copyright. The data and materials on the Site, including without limitation the text, graphics, interactive features, logos, photos, music, videos, software, and all other audible, visual or downloadable materials, as well as the selection, organization, coordination, compilation and overall look and feel of the Site (collectively, the "Content") are the intellectual property of Find Everything Historic and its licensors. The Content is protected by copyright and other intellectual laws and all ownership rights remain with Find Everything Historic, or its licensors, as the case may be. Find Everything Historic reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. Neither your access to and use of the Site nor these Terms And Conditions grant you any right, title or interest or license in or to any such Content, and you may not use such Content without the express written permission of the copyright owner(s).
2. Trademarks. All Find Everything Historic trademarks contained on the Site are the property of Find Everything Historic or its licensors.
4. Users. Access to some portions of the Site require you to become a Registered User and agree to the terms of an End User License Agreement.
4. Subscribers. Access to some portions of the Site require you to become a Listing Subscriber and agree to the terms of a Subscriber Listing Agreement.
5. User Content Submissions. Find Everything Historic does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our Site. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site now or in the future by electronic mail or otherwise, excluding personally identifiable information about yourself, including, but not limited to any questions, comments, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Find Everything Historic. By transmitting such communications, you automatically grant Find Everything Historic a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such material(s) alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything you transmit may be used by Find Everything Historic for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
6. Find Everything Historic respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content or other material on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information in writing: (i) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail; (v) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Find Everything Historic's designated copyright agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Find Everything Historic, Inc.
7. Disclaimer. This site is provided “as is” and “as available”. We make no warranty, either expressed or implied, regarding the site or that your access to or your use of the site will be uninterrupted or error free. Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers make no representation or warranty of any kind whatsoever to you or any other person relating in any way to the site and disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law, any and all such representations and warranties. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers disclaim to the maximum extent permitted by law any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, (a) Any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (b) Warranties against infringement of any third party intellectual property or proprietary rights, (c) Warranties relating to delays, interruptions, errors, or omissions in the site, or any part thereof, (d) Warranties relating to the transmission or delivery of the site, (e) Warranties relating to the accuracy or correctness of data on the site, and (f) Other warranries relating to performance, non-performance, or other acts or omissions of Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, or suppliers.
8. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensors, suppliers or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this site be liable in any manner whatsoever for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direction, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising our of: (a) This site, your access, use or inability to use this site; (b) Any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure (including loss profits, loss of business or data, business interruption, and damages that results from inaccuracy of the information or inconvenience, delay or loss of the use of the site); (c) Personal injury or property damage, or any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site; (d) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal indentifiable information stored therein; and (e) Any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party.
Find Everything Historic reserves the right to alter, remove, or discontinue any portion of the site or the content of the site or to suspend or terminate your use in any way, any time, for any reason without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
The foregoing limitations apply whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers, or any other party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Find Everyhing Historic’s, it’s officers’, directors’, employees’, affiliates’, agents’, licensors’, and suppliers’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
You specifically acknowledge that Find Everything Historic shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
9. Online Promotions. Additional terms and conditions may apply to purchases of services, promotions, and to specific portions or features of the Site, including but not limited to promotional, or other similar features (each an "Application"), all of which additional terms and conditions are made a part of these Terms And Conditions Of Use by this reference. You agree to abide by such Application terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms And Conditions Of Use and the terms of the Application, the terms of the Application will control as relating to the Application.
10. Communications With This Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. Find Everything Historic will fully cooperate, including but not limited to, maintaining and disclosing any transmittals or communications that you have had with the Site, disclosing your identity or helping to identify you, with any applicable law or regulation, law enforcement authorities, court order or governmental authority.
Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Find Everything Historic cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by Find Everything Historic or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Find Everything Historic, may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of Find Everything Historic and may be used by Find Everything Historic or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Find Everything Historic is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. If you transmit any ideas, concepts, materials or other communications to this Site, you accept that it will not be treated as confidential and may be used by Find Everything Historic without compensation in any manner whatsoever, including without limitation reproduction, transmission, publication, marketing, product development, etc.
Although Find Everything Historic may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Find Everything Historic is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. Find Everything Historic assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this Site.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Find Everything Historic, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, assigns, and their past and present officers, directors and employees, representatives and agents from and against any suit, claim, liability, or proceeding in connection with: (i) any claim due to or arising out of your violation of these Terms And Conditions Of Use or (ii) your use of and access to the Site.
12. Assignment. These Terms And Conditions Of Use, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Find Everything Historic without restriction.
13. Entire Agreement. These Terms And Conditions Of Use constitute the entire agreement between the parties constituting access to and use of the Site and may be modified by the unilateral amendment by Find Everything Historic only by posting of an amended version of the Terms And Conditions Of Use at www.tresagavesproducts.com. If any provision of this Agreement conflicts with governing law or if any provision is held to be null, void or otherwise ineffective or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, (i) such provision shall be deemed to be stated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the parties in accordance with applicable law, and (ii) the remaining terms, provisions, covenants and restrictions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
14. Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
15. Choice of Law and Forum. These Terms And Conditions Of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Any dispute arising out of or relating to this Terms And Conditions Of Use or your access or use of this Site will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court located within Easton, Maryland and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
© 2014 Find Everything Historic, LLC. All rights reserved.